Pizza Hut Restaurant Manager in EVERETT, Massachusetts
As the Restaurant General Manager, you will effectively manage the day to day operations of the restaurant while ensuring customer satisfaction, team member satisfaction and maximizing profits.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing overall leadership in the restaurants
• Human Resources functions such as performance management, scheduling, communicate and apply all company policies, recruitment and selection, discipline, coaching and training all team members, and conduct performance appraisals.
• Maintaining all financials such as inventory control, forecasting productivity, financial reporting, control cost of sales and cost of labor.
• Attain financial target.
• Execution of local marketing campaigns and implementing new promotions.
• Responsible for making the deposit every morning at the bank.
• Responsible for managing cash issues (cash short).
• Ensuring adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Maintaining awareness of competitor's promotions, trends and growth.
• Ensuring the restaurant team maintains the highest possible level of customer service.
• Dealing with customer issue.
• Ensuring quality of the product and that all Pizza Hut standards are execute properly.
• Ordering product and maintain good relations with suppliers.
• Help the District manager in the market.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience directly working in a restaurant environment, or a background in the food industry, and previous experience in a management position. You will bring your excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to effectively coach and develop others, and maintain financial controls. You possess strong analytical skills and basic math and accounting skills, and have a positive customer focused attitude. You are flexible and can work a variety of shifts including weekends. You report to the District manager.
- Pizza Hut Jobs