Aerotek Receptionist in Foxboro, Massachusetts
8:30am to 5:30 pm – Monday through Friday
The focus of this position will greet and direct visitors; answer phones, maintain filing, email invoices and statements to customers and handles front desk inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Appropriately and accurately communicates with clients and visitors; professional dress and appearance is required.
• Greets and directs clients and other visitors appropriately and professionally
• Welcomes visitors, notifies appropriate company representative and monitors the sign-in log and issues visitor badges (i.e. safety purposes)
• Operates the inbound telephone console and directs incoming calls to proper extensions
• Maintains an orderly and welcoming front desk and lobby area.
• Invoicing Customers to include email customer invoices and statements as requested
• Responsible for all client and departmental luncheons including ordering, delivery/pick-up and set up
• Coordinates conference room schedules and prepares location appropriately for customers and/or training sessions, etc. (i.e. provides projector, sets up and cleans up table, chairs, etc).
• Coordinates vending machine issues, stocking, etc.
• Orders Companies’ coffee on weekly basis; orders sugar
• Performs word processing and general clerical duties as required
• Handles incoming/outgoing mail; sorts and distributes to the appropriate recipient
• Distributes Faxes and phone messages to appropriate department/employee
• Processes deposits from the bank (daily), processes credit card payments as necessary.
• Requests credit information for new customers, and sets up a new account in the database.
• Maintains sales tax file, making sure accounts are up to date.
• Assists supervisor with projects as needed for the A/R and A/P department.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
• All other duties assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to direction; keeps commitments
Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; response well to questions. Maintains a positive, pleasant manner
Customer Service - Must maintain positive and productive relationships with other workers in the department, supervisors, other employees, customers and vendors.
Top Skills Details:
Attendance & Punctuality
Professional & Dependable
When can it start?
can start as soon as Monday 1/18
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs