Dunkin' Shift Leaders in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Job Requirements: SMILE, laugh, less stress. Looking for motivated leaders.
$15.00+/hr starting depending on restaurant experience. This will depend on prior shift leader experience as well as completed DDU courses. ServeSafe certification is encouraged. It is normal for an employee to begin at crew member and work their way up to shift level status. This is encouraged/required through DDU online training.
Fun Facts about us:
We are a family-owned business run by the same local family since 1988!
We currently have multiple employees still employed from our first day of opening!
Our Mission Statement is to "Be Your Best" every day
We focus on personalized service to give our customers a unique experience!
We have many celebrities such as Gronk and other celebrities that have stopped by our shops!
Our main focus at our network is to make people work less. Working together and smarter has been a trademark of our strategy over the years. When everyone is working as a team, the strain level amongst everyone decreases. All of our employees should feel that they are not coming to a job, they're joining a family. We are keeping Foxborough and Norfolk running by providing smiles and great attitudes! Regardless of the ever changing world, we can proudly say that we are ready and always forward thinking!
Currently, we are running a little different for everyone's safety. All of our crew members are wearing single use gloves which are changed frequently to ensure guest and employee safety. We are constantly thinking of new ways with Managers and Team Members to make the environment more fun.
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
Shift Leaders are responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute Dunkin’ Donuts operational standards and deliver a great guest experience. They set goals, provide job assignments, and motivate others, celebrating successes and providing timely feedback to correct deficiencies. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Shift Leader for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise! Responsibilities Include:
• Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
• Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests’ needs and service standards throughout shift.
• Support training of Crew Members as directed by General Manager or Assistant Manager.
• Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
• Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
• Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems.
• Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
• Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift.
• Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift.
• Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
• Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift.
• Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with General Manager.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
• Must be able to fluently speak/read English
• Math and writing skills
• Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
• Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
• Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
• Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
• Completive Weekly Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Meals
• Medical Insurance with Company contribution (full time employees)
• AllState Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Available
*please be aware the minimum wage in the state of MA is $14.25/hr. Employees will begin at $14.25/hr that have no prior QSR experience and will be adjusted accordingly by management.