Randstad US Project Specialist in Framingham, Massachusetts
salary:$50 - $52 per hour
date posted:Monday, October 4, 2021
Full time, Mon-Fri normal business hours Opportunity: temporary, 3 months approximately Location: Framingham, MA Shift/hours: 9am-5pm Pay: $50-52/hr Requirements:
Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities
A dynamic self-starter with work ethic, who understands the details within a larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
Manage and lead all project meetings
Workflow experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Smartpath, Workgroups or other workflow software preferred
4-5 years project management, traffic or marketing experience managing creatives, preferably in an agency or a corporate advertising environment.
Knowledge of creative, print production, digital and media process and timetables
Corporate video production experience preferred, but not required
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
• Strategically plan and manage a high volume of projects annually (400-600) within an existing marketing process.
• Manage the workflow of multiple projects simultaneously through Creative, Brand, Art Buying, Production, and Studio processes; ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and in alignment with strategic vision and resource planning.
• Manage internal team stakeholders using a diplomatic approach to negotiation in order to create accurate milestones and timelines that work for all.
• Identify priorities and balance scope and needs as the project develops throughout the creative process.
• Independent judgment and the ability to work in the gray to remove obstacles and maintain focus in challenging situations to deliver results
• Leading discussions that are effective and efficient, making sure initiatives stay on track and are solution-oriented; Expert communication skills both orally and in writing with all levels (management and support staff).
Project Management Professional
- Bachelors (required)
Years of experience: 4 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Randstad US Jobs