Bear Mountain Health Care Housekeeping Director for Long-Term Care Facility in Franklin, Massachusetts
We're looking for a full-time working supervisor who's energetic, thorough, knowledgeable about housekeeping in a long-term care facility, and willing and able to work alongside his/her housekeeping aides.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will lead, and work alongside of, our team of housekeepers/aides and ensure we provide excellent customer service. The Housekeeping Supervisor provides cleaning services to provide a safe, sanitary, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents, staff, and the public. He/She will ensure housekeeping services provided are maintained in accordance with facility policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws and regulations to maintain an environment that enhances the quality of life for residents. The Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness.
· 1 year prior supervisory experience preferred.
· Prior experience in a nursing home environment with general housekeeping, floor care (including the use heavy industrial equipment, such as waxing/buffing floors, etc.), heavy environmental cleaning.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations : High School Graduate or GED
· Language Skills: Must demonstrate the ability to read and write English
· Mathematical Skills : Must demonstrate functional literacy.
· Reasoning Ability: Must demonstrate functional literacy.
• Paid Sick/Vacation/PTO/Holidays
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Employee Recognition Events
• Employee Discount Program via LifeMart
Bear Mountain Vision and Culture
Bear Mountain is a leading healthcare company, spanning the nursing home sector from Extended/Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation to Neurobehavior Programs. Bear Mountain is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its facilities (https://www.bearmountainhc.com/locations/) . Our vision “To exceed your expectation with the highest quality healthcare in a safe, clean, supportive and positive environment.” unites us as a team, our Team members put the CARE back into Healthcare, and, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We expect you to maintain and support the education of this culture.