Randstad US mechanical engineer in gloucester, Massachusetts
gloucester , massachusetts
posted january 25, 2023
$56 - $71 per hour
category production occupations
Want to shape the future of technology? Join us in Gloucester where you'll have the opportunity to design and develop cutting-edge technology for the semiconductor industry! We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mechanical Engineer to help design, develop, and optimize cutting-edge semiconductor equipment and systems. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of experts in the field and contribute to the development of state-of-the-art technology that will shape the future of semiconductor manufacturing. Apply today!
salary: $56 - $71 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
· Execution of all project phases from conceptual designs through detailed design, prototype part procurement, development test, reliability test, and release to manufacturing.
· Delivery of technical presentations
· System level design to integrate multiple subassemblies into major machine level assemblies.
· Lead a subsystem design effort including specifications, design, and analysis
· Design of mechanical parts (vacuum chambers, frames and support structures, motor controlled mechanisms, etc) and assemblies using 3D CAD.
· Analysis (GDT, structural, heat transfer, etc) of mechanical parts and assemblies.
· Documentation of mechanical parts and assemblies for release into medium volume production systems.
· Evaluation of designs for cost and manufacturability performance
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
3D Computer Aided Design
Finite Element Modeling
Years of experience: 5 years
Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.
+1 978 762 5172 (tel:+1 978 762 5172)
- Randstad US Jobs