Rodenhiser Home Services Inc Experienced Electrical Apprentice in Holliston, Massachusetts
Never job search again.
Rodenhiser has been crafting an elite team of technicians since 1928 who service thousands of happy customers. With Rodenhiser’s size comes numerous advantages you won’t find elsewhere.
You are prepared. Rodenhiser’s in-house training will provide you hands-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment.
You are never rushed. Rodenhiser’s scheduling ensures you will always have sufficient time to fully evaluate and fix the problem.
You are never alone. Rodenhiser’s team of nearly 100 experienced technicians create an in-the-field network you can always rely on.
You are appreciated. Not just by the Rodenhiser team, but by so many satisfied customers you help every day.
You have balance. Some field positions are eligible for flexible hours to best accommodate the needs of you and your family.
You advance. Rodenhiser provides you a clear, concrete path to advancement so you can reach new heights. We are looking for nice people who want
to grow with us.
You have fun. From frequent BBQ’s and holiday parties to softball games and 5Ks to community service events, the Rodenhiser family does it all!
At Rodenhiser, we already have all of these benefits. Don’t you want them too?
The Big Task
Support Electricians in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems.
Key Sub Tasks
· Assist Lead Electrician to complete all general in-home, service calls.
· Assist Lead Electrician in troubleshooting and repair.
· Keep Technician’s truck, job site clean and organized.
· Maintain high level of motivation and “can do” attitude.
Desired Skills and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years experience and 300 completed school hours.
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Good Mechanical skills.
· Ability to take direction and/or technical instruction.
· Highly motivated, eager to learn, forward thinking.
· Willingness to commit to continuing education.
· Know how to establish customer rapport through entire process.
What We Offer
Rodenhiser offers aggressive wages, 401(K); Generous Paid Time Off; holiday pay; bonuses; health, dental, life and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability and all are included in our comprehensive benefit package. As a Rodenhiser employee, you will work for a company that has been a trusted leader in home services for more than 90 years.
Powered by JazzHR