Baystate Health Employee Engagement Coordinator in Holyoke, Massachusetts
1) Assist in all aspects of the annual employee survey process, including preparation, implementation, and strategic response for teams, managers, and the organization.
2) Assist in all aspects of on-demand employee pulse survey platform as part of an overall listening strategy to gather real-time employee input to inform decisions and accelerate meaningful change. Regularly create reports from multiple sources for review by leadership.
3) Maximize opportunities for employee engagement councils to boost entity engagement. Assist with administrative duties, grow employee participation and suggest opportunities and topics for councils to contribute their thinking and ideas. Collaborate with other established employee groups such as Business Resource Groups and entity-specific councils.
4) Provide day-to-day oversight of the digital recognition platform. Duties include fielding questions about the program and platform, ensuring integrity and program compliance of high-level awards, producing monthly usage reports, regularly reviewing awards feed to spotlight awards representing Baystate Health’s mission, vision, and culture. In addition, provide education about and promotion of the recognition platform.
5) Support strategic HR communications efforts by helping to maintain Employee Experience intranet page and collaborating with communications partners to ensure employer brand and organizational culture is fully represented. Develop communications related to engagement strategy for publications and digital channels. Assist with development and presentation of data and learning materials to leadership groups.
6) Attend meetings and collaborate with divisional partners in Human Resources and organizational partners in Marketing & Communications, Patient Experience, and Operations areas on strategic objectives.
7) Assist with planning and execution of strategic and responsive employee recognition events, including annual years of service celebrations, appreciation events, and other events as needed.
8) Adheres to the highest levels of confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
Ability to meet deadlines, build relationships at all levels of the organization; manage multiple events and projects, Project Management; presentation skills; adherence to confidentiality
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Arts, High School Diploma (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Baystate Health Jobs