Aerotek Financial Collections in Holyoke, Massachusetts
Financial Collections Positions Available!!
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to join a world-famous fortune 100
company in an entry level compacity.
All positions will be working within the finance office of a large fortune 100 company. Ideal candidates will be college graduates. Ideal candidates will be trainable, have a positive attitude, punctual, and eager to learn.
Office: Located in a modern class A office building in a park like setting. Plenty of free parking. Newly renovated break room with free coffee available to all employees. Large modern office space filled with natural light from panoramic windows.
Hire Details: Long-term contract assignment: Present through December 2022
Pay: $17 an Hour or $40,000 yearly
· 43 Hours per week on average, 1 Hour Lunch break daily, and time and a half pay for overtime hours
· Monday through Friday
· Three days of 8:00am – 5:00pm
· Two days of 11:00am – 8:00pm you choose the late days and it is a set weekly schedule
· Two required Saturdays each month 8am- 12pm
Office Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts
Several Openings In:
· Customer Service Account Collections Department
· Contract Funding Department
· Customer Service Department
· Acts as liaison for customer and dealership questions
· Contacts dealers to verify lease and financing details
· Exhibit problem solving skills to offer appropriate solutions
· Handles incoming and outgoing customer calls initiated on a dialer system for early stage collections
· Provides outstanding customer service to all loyal customers
· Ability to handle 150+ inbound and outbound calls daily
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Skilled at multi-tasking and typing
· Proven verbal and written communication skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs