Actalent Molecular Biologist in Ipswich, Massachusetts
We have an incredible opportunity at a leading science company in Ipswich. We are looking to hire a Molecular Biologist as soon as possible. We are looking to make hires immediately. Review the job description below and please reach out and apply if interested!
• Manufacture of buffers and enzyme mixes for next generation sequencing sample preparation.
• Perform stringent quality control assays on all components in the product line and assist in the development of new QC assays.
• Track and maintain inventory of kits, vialed kit components, and bulk stocks of reagents used.
• Coordinate and assist in the production and assembly of custom orders.
• Additional support of protocol review, buffer preparation and enzyme stability studies.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs