The MENTOR Network In Home Therapy Clinician in Lawrence, Massachusetts
In Home Therapy Clinician Primary Location: United States-MA-MALawrence Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving family life and functioning? We seek In Home Family Therapy Clinicians to join our clinical team serving youth and families in their homes. If you have a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health Services, community based program, we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. So, come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Our In Home Therapy Clinicians focus on the families’ strengths and empower them to make changes that have a lasting impact. We will train you and certify you in the Family Centered Treatment © model. This is an innovative evidenced-based approach which achieves effective outcomes.
If you are looking to make a lasting impact in the lives of youth and families, then this is the position for you.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
What we require of you:
- Provide individual and family therapy to youth at risk, their families and manage a caseload of 9 youth and families weekly
- Understand and implement the evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model
- Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of clients’ needs
- Participate in weekly individual and team supervision
- Offer emergency, crisis support, and parent education
- Ensure documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, complete and submitted in an accurate and timely manner
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of families
- Provide closure and aftercare plan for each family/client
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies.
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs