Fresenius Medical Care North America Marketing Manager, Patient Care Teams - NxStage in Lawrence, Massachusetts
Job ID 20000DFU
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
Position Summary :
Develop messaging, positioning and educational content and programs to drive adoption of our Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) solutions via marketing and educational campaigns for patient care teams. The role is focused on the audience segment comprising of Nurses, Patient Care Technicians, Social Workers and Dietitians. The successful marketing content manager will have strong strategic marketing, content development and analytical skills with the ability to leverage insights into the Peritoneal Dialysis market, therapy and users to develop and execute compelling campaigns.
· Develop best-in-class marketing programs to promote our comprehensive PD solutions to nurses and dialysis care teams using various channels (Sales, Clinical Consultants, National Accounts, provider channels, digital/social), promoting our PD products and related technical support, customer and patient services, training and education
· Design and execute promotional campaigns to develop market awareness, preference for our products/services and engagement with in-person and virtual events and resources
· Drive strong analytical processes to track and understand engagement with our field team (sales and clinical) and use analytics to inform and optimize our nurses’ experience with our programs, working in partnership with our Field Sales and Clinical Team and Product Management
· Develop content and tools to educate patient care teams on PD benefits and best practices to grow their PD programs and drive patient success and retention on PD
· Lead development of PD-related content for website and social media channels
· Partner with field marketing to glean competitive insights from field Win/loss analyses and market intelligence to inform and optimize messaging
· Foster excellent working relationships with nurses and care team customers, clinical partners in the field and product management, and home marketing team colleagues
· Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
· Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree within Marketing, Business or business related field required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 5+ years of Marketing experience is required; Peritoneal Dialysis experience is strongly preferred.
· Successful track record in marketing of medical devices or solutions;
· Professionalism and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
· Ability to work with all levels of management to influence positive change
· Confident, calm, level-headed, and even tempered under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong customer service skills
· Strategic thinker always looking ahead for potential opportunities in the marketplace
· Possess a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail-oriented perspective
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.