Artis Senior Living Assisted Living Sales Director in Lexington, Massachusetts
The Assisted Living Sales Director is responsible for generating leads, and translating them into sales. This position also develops and executes a creative and aggressive marketing strategy. This includes responsibility for electronic and print advertising as well as generating a social media presence that portrays the Artis Way. The successful candidate will possess the ability to calibrate strategy as needed to achieve results. Planning and hosting events to showcase our Community to prospective residents is also an aspect of this position.
Positive Partnerships is at the heart of Artis’ philosophy. The Assisted Living Sales Director works collaboratively with Artis Corporate partners, the marketing team, the Executive Director and other leaders within Artis.
Essential Position Functions:
- Must demonstrate abilities in sales and marketing, be able to follow through with attention to detail and be sensitive to the needs of elders, dementia and disabled individuals.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Experience overseeing and using a lead management system.
- Assists in ensuring the safety of all community residents being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site’s fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Enjoys working with older adults.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in health care sales and marketing preferred.
College degree preferred.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.