Takeda Pharmaceuticals Compensation Lead, Global Manufacturing & Supply in Lexington, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Compensation Lead, Global Manufacturing & Supply who will cover 17.000 employees across 31 manufacturing sites globally, and will be the part of the Global HR Leadership team for Global Manufacturing & Supply
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
· Directly reporting to the Head of Global Compensation Solutions this position is responsible for consulting and partnering with the global manufacturing and quality (GMS/GQ) organization on compensation issues and leading a variety of broader Compensation activities.
· Helps drive compensation strategy for the manufacturing organization, consults with HR Business partners on compensation issues, and is compensation leader representing the business within the Compensation COEI
· Helps to ensure the alignment of compensation programs with global philosophy, policies and guidelines
· Partners with HRBLs, HRBPs and senior management to understand and support business objectives by providing analytical support, counselling, and expert advice for their areas. This may include design of specific programs or application of current programs to meet business needs
· Participates in both Corporate and Business Unit/Function-specific Compensation projects and initiatives, such as re-design of current compensation programs or design of new programs.
· Actively supports enterprise wide projects and initiatives, provides insights to clients’ needs on enterprise wide projects and initiatives
· Assesses and provides compensation recommendations for senior or complex job offers extended, including salary, sign-on bonuses and equity buy-outs.
· Experience developing consultative relationship with business/HR as well as managing global compensation programs
· Understanding of compensation requirements within the market including industry best practices, frameworks and models, needs and challenges, and market trends
· Demonstrates strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
· Leadership Style and Influence – ability to use appropriate interpersonal and communication styles to motivate and direct team members towards achieving individual and team goals
· Exceptional skills required: building trust, influential communication, and ability to communicate and present accurately and effectively verbally and in writing
DECISION-MAKING AND AUTONOMY:
· Successfully navigates organization complexity to resolve client issues
· Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems; ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
· Demonstrated experience working in a global environment and across multiple countries
· Demonstrated experience working with a dynamic workforce and peer set
· Ability to manage several ongoing workstreams simultaneously and prioritize effectively
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
· 10+ years of experience in compensation preferred
· Achievement (or working towards) relevant certification such as Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or similar Total Rewards-specific qualification preferred
· Experience working in life sciences/manufacturing industry preferred
US or Zurich.
Full time (but 80% can be considered).
The position works in a hybrid model - 2 days per week in office (can be more as occasion may require)
Please read more about Takeda Manufacturing : https://www.takeda.com/what-we-do/manufacturing/
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Jobs