MIT Lincoln Laboratory Financial Analyst in Lexington, Massachusetts
The Financial Services Department (F$D) is seeking a Financial Analyst who will compile and analyze financial data and transactions in support of the Facilities Modernization Plan (FMP) and research programs executed outside of the Air Force prime contract (off-contract). This position will report to the Business Manager and the focus is on data management, building and refining financial models for use with data calls, monthly reports and routine updates on funding, program execution, agreements and partner funding.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with modeling off-prime contract program revenue which includes funding and surcharges to partners
• Build monthly partner reports in SAP Grants Management or using SAP data that show the financial health of the overall off-contract program and explanations of overhead expenses
• Coordinate with the Contracting Services Department and F$D Accounting office to maintain off-contract files to include SAP Grants Management data
• Monitor and project the account balances for the lab’s internal working capital fund and MIT Line of Credit in support of off-contract programs
• Provide financial assistance to technical groups early in the grant proposal process to ensure successful negotiations and eventual program execution
• Help with procurement and daily contract administration of Capital Projects Office (CPO) and FMP projects
• Support budgeting, planning and forecasting for CPO Lab Services and FMP
• Other special projects and analysis as required
Bachelor’s degree is required (Business/Finance/Management degree or related experience necessary)
• Minimum 3 years of financial management experience
• Ability to analyze and present financial data in a relatable manner
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Advanced MS Excel skills to include modeling, graphing, table manipulation
• SAP proficiency preferred
• Federal grant experience is a plus
• Able to work independently and problem solve
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple ongoing projects
For Benefits Information, click http://hrweb.mit.edu/benefits
Selected candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance.
To safeguard our health and well-being, MIT Lincoln Laboratory requires COVID-19 vaccination for all employees. Individuals may request exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reason.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.
Requisisition ID [[id]] #CJ