Huron Consulting Group Summer Analyst 2022 in Lexington, Massachusetts
Innosight is a global strategy consulting firm focused on helping leading organizations design and create the future. We work with them develop growth strategies, build innovation capabilities, and accelerate new growth initiatives. As a member of the Innosight team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders at Global 1000 companies to tackle some of the most interesting challenges in business.
• We are the leading practitioners of disruptive innovation, building on the work of our co-founder, Harvard Business School professor Clay Christensen.
• Because we focus on growth strategy and innovation, we bring unique expertise and authority to the challenges our clients face: Where is our next big opportunity, and what is our strategy to get there? How do we build an organization that is innovative and future focused? How do we disrupt ourselves before others do?
• Our values – including humility, collaboration, transparency, and intellectual curiosity – guide our work with clients, with each other, and our commitment to enabling innovation in organizations.
• Our work environment emphasizes the exchange of ideas, continuous learning, and collaboration. And our smaller team structure offers exposure to senior-level executives early in your consulting career.
We are seeking an Analyst to join our consulting team. This person’s primary responsibility will be to play a supporting role for the problem-solving and communication activities on our client engagement teams.
• Fully own assigned analyses and work streams with moderate to low direction and support
o Gather, analyze and synthesize primary and secondary research and data
o Develop and prepare slides from existing frameworks, or other written communications, to convey the insights and recommendations developed
• Work with a team to diagnose the clients’ needs and develop recommendations
o Work with a team to form hypotheses that will help clients solve their challenges
o Work with the team to develop and refine creative recommendations to make to the client
• Participate in firm development
o Contribute to internal efforts that help improve & grow the firm (e.g. recruiting)
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Interest in consulting, business and innovation
• Finely tuned analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
• Ability to conduct secondary and/or primary research
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solid skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative team environment
• Strong attention to detail
United States of America
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs