Robert Half Hardware/Software Engineer in Littleton, Massachusetts
Senior Software Engineer (Hardware Debugging)
The opportunity is with a leader in NVMe test platforms and Storage Emulation systems for the rapidly growing NVMe market, has an open position for a Technical Product Manager. Their product is the leading test tool for Fabric (Network) and PCIe connected NVMe devices and is in a rapid growth phase as they develop test systems used by all major players in the NVMe world including Intel, SK_Hynix, Dell, Microsoft, Western Digital, Micron and many others. To support their rapid growth and to accelerate the introduction of their next generation of storage test systems, SBExpress-RM5 and DT5, PCIe Gen5 test appliances, and their industry leading test suite, they are in immediate need for a seasoned and accomplished Senior Software Engineer (Hardware Debugging). This is a new position at the company.
What you’ll get to do:
· Analyze products and explore new ways to improve the company’s products
· Low level debugging
· Setup and run fiber channel analyzer
· A technical background with a B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Programmer generalist that can write in C, Python & Bash
· Strong understanding of the linux environment
· Thorough understanding of how software interacts with hardware
· Understanding of how to use a PCIe analyzer and/or NMVe analyzer (or similar)
Nice to have:
• Can read schematics
This opportunity is with a fantastic company full of people that enjoy solving unique challenges and a culture that takes care of their employees and customers with equal vigor.
· Industry leading Healthcare Coverage
· Generous PTO
· Generous retirement matching program
· Casual atmosphere that embraces diversity and unique thought processes
SCSI or NVMe or similiar, Python, Linux, Bash Scripting, Bash, PCIe, Debug Code
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs