Vinfen ACCS Administrative Assistant in Lowell, Massachusetts
The ACCS Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical support by implementing clerical and administrative systems to support team members in maintaining productivity. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant maintains service, billing, utilization and program administrative protocols and serves as first point of contact for visitors, answers and directs calls to the appropriate party and provides other administrative support as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors and direct them to proper staff person.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to proper party. Assist with and check phone messages. Maintain phone listings.
- Direct questions to correct staff.
- Assist with setting up rooms for staff trainings.
- Maintain the fax and postage machine. Distribute faxes and mail to mailboxes. Ensure appropriate postage on outgoing mail. Maintain and update mailboxes, as needed. Send regular and express mail packages.
- Order and maintain supplies such as envelopes, mailing materials, and stationary.
- Schedule use of conference room(s).
- Prepare forms for submission to Vinfen, i.e. Accounts Payable vouchers, cab vouchers, Charges for Services and Supports notifications, purchasing requests, PS money logs, etc.
- Log all checks.
- Audit money logs monthly. Update contingency loan payment information daily.
- Process service delivery documentation by ACCS staff. Complete monthly billing through EIM for ACCS PS as directed by Team Leader.
- Collect team appointments/schedules; prepare standard reports such as Staff Productivity Report, as directed by Team Leader.
- Attend Staff Meetings, take minutes.
- Create enrollment/rollover packets for PS and register new PS into clinical record keeping systems as needed. Log Events and Performance Measure information as directed by Team Leader.
- Promote engagement, housing permanency, community tenure, achievement of greater self-sufficiency and successful completion of service for all PS.
- Promote healthcare, employment and education services access for PS.
- Perform other administrative support tasks such as typing correspondence, preparing spreadsheets, recording meeting minutes, and preparing record pick up from Iron Mountain.
- May perform Rep-Payee duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- One to three years related experience in an administrative support function strongly preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office required
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a fast paced team environment
- Driving may be a requirement for this role either using a Vinfen vehicle or personal vehicle. A valid US driver's license must be presented at time of employment.
All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, employment reference check as well as a multi-state background check.
Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $15.86 / hour