Kronos Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce in Lowell, Massachusetts
Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Kronos IT organization is seeking to add a Business Systems Analyst to support Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Community Cloud. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
• Extensive experience creating business requirement document (BRD), functional requirements, & accurately translating business Requirements into system functionality requirements.
• Hands on configuration of Salesforce Platform including security, automation, approval processes, custom objects, AppExchange etc.
• Manage enhancements and incidents/bug-fixes, from request and requirements through build, test, and deploy
• Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
• Facilitate the integration of business and technical architectures in support of customer's strategic goals, and ensuring that solutions are scalable, extensible, and maintainable moving forward.
• Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
• Work together with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
• Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement functional or Business unit level solutions
• Work closely with Project Managers, Developers, QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing
• Minimum of 2 plus years of experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud/Community cloud
• 2 to 5+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 500+ users
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM 201) is a must
• Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM 211) is a plus
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, AppExchange, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Lightning, Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers and Apex Triggers
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications (Informatica Cloud/Dell Bhoomi)
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.