UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Chief Technologist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
As Chief Architect for UKG, you will be responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and championing the architectural integrity, consistency, and long-term design of UKG solutions. You will work with other engineering executives to actively foster a high energy, highly productive organization, and culture across UKG’s global centers of excellence.
You will assist senior management in charting the future product and technology strategy while considering both technical and business trends. You will coordinate and drive the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and integration of new capabilities into the product line with the senior architects. You will ensure that product design and technology choices anticipate future needs and position us well for the long term, while efficiently satisfying our short-term market requirements. You will proactively search out, take on, and efficiently drive resolution of the toughest technical challenges the business faces.
Success in this role requires the ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization that includes collaborating with engineers, white boarding with senior designers and engineering managers, to representing in the board room along with senior executives and customer stakeholders. This means that you need to communicate effectively and can advance an agenda through credibility and influence.
As a trusted member of our senior leadership team, you will provide and exemplify exceptional technical leadership for the UKG technical community as a whole and with the senior architects.
• A minimum of 15+ years experience in software development with increasing architectural responsibility for commercial software products – preferably as chief architect or chief technology officer.
• A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design of complex software solutions and transformations.
• Strong track record of architectural leadership manifested through a portfolio of successfully completed solutions that yielded clear competitive advantages in their respective markets, ideally in growth company environments.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• High energy and passion for nurturing and developing great engineers, teams, and products
• Clear appetite for continuous learning and staying up to date with immerging technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Technology, Math, or Science
• 15 years of software development experience
• 7 years of experience in architecture role
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs