Kronos Credit & Collections Analyst in Lowell, Massachusetts
Credit & Collections Analyst
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
We currently have a great opportunity for a Collections Analyst to join Kronos. This role is focused on resolution of past due accounts within the parameters of existing credit and collections policies as well as decision making and judgment regarding accounts receivable and account reconciliation. This role will interact with sales support, customer service, and accounts receivable in reconciling and resolving customer accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts receivable for assigned territory
• Contact customers to obtain promises to pay, follow up on status of payments, or determine reasons for customer's non-payment and escalate if necessary
• Serve as liaison between customer and field sales and service to resolve disputes and initiate credit memos as needed
• Account reconciliation which includes providing back-up detail for training, services, or proof of delivery; submitting tie-offs and refund requests as needed to clean up account balances
• Manage credit hold process for orders under $10,000
• Contact customers to resolve past due balances prior to release
• Secure Purchase Orders from customers when required
• Recommend professional service holds, halt global support when needed, communicate status of accounts and pending high dollar receivables and initiate conference calls on problem accounts
• Track financial performance of customers and refer accounts to outside collection agency if necessary
• AR/Collections reporting and analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting strongly preferred
• 1-3+ years’ collection experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and advanced Microsoft Excel experience
• Oracle experience preferred
• Salesforce experience preferred
• Strong Customer Focus and experience working with internal and external customers
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.