UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Enablement Program Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Enablement Program Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
The Enablement Program Manager will be responsible for leading our organizational & release readiness journey and driving Cloud operational excellence. Join a great team, while enjoying a people focused culture that will value you and your capabilities! We are looking for strong charismatic leaders and change agents with strong technical skills, a project management execution track record, and experience in driving enablement programs to teams responsible for delivering world-class SaaS solutions.
This Program Manager will lead the planning and execution of Cloud operations readiness activities to ensure preparation for compliance and application of releases, transition to production, with an objective of achieving operational excellence.
Reporting to the Director of Cloud Business Operations, the Program Manager will:
• Be the lead and primary interface between product & engineering and cloud operations teams
• Drive speed, efficiency, and continuous improvement into all Cloud operations activities
• Create and maintain achievable program plans, schedules, constraints, and risks encompassing the release roadmap to meet the needs of cloud operations
• Design cadence and process for broadly communicating release operating procedures relative to goals
• Facilitate large cross functional meetings focused on solving complex processes and issues
• Develop tracking and progress metric reports
• Partner with organizational readiness and work stream leads on cross-functional programs to drive adoption and effectiveness
• Provide operational support to the Cloud, including meeting planning, status reporting and facilitating communication
• Lead various project meetings responsible for driving change across the organization. Will be responsible for providing updates to key stakeholders which will include senior Leadership.
• 5+ years of successful Program Management experience within programs, operations, engineering, or SaaS
• Demonstrated capability of managing cross functional teams with competing priorities (customer, product, engineering, cloud, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Capable of creating and maintaining collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills; ability to juggle multiple related projects
• Ability to tailor presentations and communication style based on audience (which will range from individual contributors to C level management)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Exceptional attention to detail
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs