Kronos Entry Level Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell MA or Maitland FL in Lowell, Massachusetts
Entry Level Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell MA or Maitland FL
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA
The Technical Support Engineer delivers comprehensive, high quality support on Kronos Workforce Central software and hardware products. On this fast-paced team, the engineer will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills as well as troubleshooting skills. The Technical Support Engineer will have a passion for problem solving, technology, and helping others to promote an amazing customer experience.
• Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Effectively assess technical situations and establish case priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement
• Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledgebases, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
• Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies
• Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
• Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and best practices
• Add a personal touch to the support engagement
• Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment
Ability to deliver superior customer service
• BS/AS or equivalent experience
• Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
• Familiarity with Oracle or SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting
• Sound analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Microsoft/Oracle certification is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs