UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Executive Assistant in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Description & Requirements
This position works directly with the Chief Risk Officer and helps support the Governance, Risk and Compliance senior leadership team and department wide activities This role enables the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to focus on company and department initiatives by proactive engagement and management of business and administrative responsibilities ensuring maximum productivity. The position demands an organized, action-oriented team player with the ability to maintain sensitive information, anticipate needs, prioritize daily work, and support multiple initiatives simultaneously.
General Role & Responsibilities:
• Support and maintain a strong partnership with the CRO and his senior leadership team to ensure alignment and achievement of strategic priorities through strong communication and customer focus
• Professionally respond to inquiries on behalf of the CRO using discretion and judgment, process requests, take messages, delegate to appropriate party, and/or escalate to CRO as required to maintain a high level of productivity and confidentiality.
• Provide calendar management to the CRO to ensure timely attention to corporate and industry issues, ensuring time is allocated as needed for internal and external meetings and planning.
• Manage inbound requests for assistance by analyzing and resolving a wide variety of business operations issues and needs. Educate internal team and external stakeholders regarding department procedures and implement change using feedback from stakeholders as appropriate
• Manage strategic initiatives in partnership with the senior leadership team in support of roadmap, budget, resource planning and metrics identifying opportunities for efficiency and remediating anomalies
• Schedule, oversee and coordinate department meetings, team meetings, and special events. This includes audio, visual, presentation preparation, identifying, negotiating, and coordinating space (hotels, meeting rooms, etc.) with the events team, setting up & breaking down, catering, developing an agenda, and reaching out to attendees.
• Plan travel, prepare expense reports, and assist with budget. Read, research, route and respond to correspondence inquiries; draft letters and documents, coordinate departmental communication strategies, prepare reports, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations. Create Purchase Orders and process payments for the purchase orders through Oracle.
• Create and adapt administrative office procedures as necessary; identify, develop, and implement administrative workflow processes; monitor procedures and make improvements as required.
• Project manage efforts to align the department with corporate goals and objectives to improve processes, track metrics, create efficiencies, and promote cooperation between functional departments.
• Ten years’ relevant experience providing executive administrative support
• Broad knowledge of executive level priorities to anticipate CRO needs
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Office products
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to exercise discretion and judgement with sensitive matters
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs