Kronos Financial Analyst in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
As part of the Sales Finance Group, this position will support the Financial Management, Metric Tracking, and Analysis of the North Americas Sales Organization.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Maintain and streamline commission plans/processes for various Overlay Sales payees
• Process and prepare monthly/quarterly sales commissions accruals and payouts for specific support teams
• Prepare monthly/quarterly analysis of Annual Recurring Revenue quota credit
• Respond to commissions and bonus inquiries which may include conducting research
• Prepare and track data for special incentive programs related to Company initiatives
• Recommend and implement process automation
• Research and analyze data; prepare business performance reports for management
Reporting and Analysis:
• Develop and communicate operational analysis, reporting and trends as required
• Analyze data and highlight findings related to Sales by customer, product, order type, market size, and vertical
• Distribute various reports within the North America Sales and Vertical reporting packages such as SaaS Billing Terms, Professional Services Revenue Backlog, and Strategic Products
• Serve as Business Partner for various Sales groups in annual planning process
• Assist in developing new business metrics that help drive business success
• Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline required and MBA is a plus
• 3+ years of related experience is required with prior Accounting experience and understanding of Accounting information systems preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required and experience with Microsoft Access a plus
• Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive data with exceptional attention to detail and analytical/problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.