Kronos Full Stack Senior Drupal Developer -- in Lowell MA or Weston FL (open to remote) in Lowell, Massachusetts
Full Stack Senior Drupal Developer -- in Lowell MA or Weston FL (open to remote)
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA, Massachusetts - Massachusetts - Remote, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
This position is for an experienced Web Developer, reporting to the IT-Web Marketing Manager within the Kronos IT organization.
Primary responsibilities are for the development of marketing-related web applications, content and microsites for Kronos internet and intranet sites. This position works closely with writers, designers and business stakeholders to develop creative technical solutions to support marketing initiatives
• BA/BS or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in building, designing and maintaining web sites and applications. Prior experience within corporate marketing or an interactive agency is preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in Drupal full stack development (Git, Composer, theming, site building and module development).
• Solid understanding of frontend development and deep familiarity with the JS ecosystem and Node environment.
• Familiar with researching, selecting, testing, and implementing, contribute modules from drupal.org project community.
• Understanding of automated testing methodologies and best practices.
• Solid understanding of design patterns and architecture.
• Familiarity with Acquia tools and solutions (Acquia Cloud, Pipelines, Lightning) a plus
• A high degree of passion about web development – the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is critical.
• An eye for design. While this is not a web designer position, strong design sensibilities are required.
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate clearly to both development and web production team members.
Technologies we use
• Gulp / Webpack / Jenkins
• RESTful API
• Git / JIRA / Bitbucket / Pipeline
• PHP / Symfony
• Drupal / Acquia
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs