Bear Mountain Health Care Scheduler (Healthcare) Part Time in Lowell, Massachusetts
Belvidere Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing Home in Lowell MA, is searching for a creative and motivated Scheduler. Put your administrative, time management and people skills to good use. The Scheduler responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating and planning employee schedules; meeting staffing ratios/requirements; following protocols for dealing with call outs; assisting with recruiting new employees and assisting the HR and Nursing department as required. This is a part time - 20hr a week position.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Paid Sick/Vacation/PTO/Holidays
• Ongoing education with free CEUs
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Employee Recognition Events
• Employee Discount program with LifeMart
• High School Degree
• 1 year of experience in a similar position with payroll experience is preferred.
• Medical knowledge and/or clinical experience is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Remote interview process
• Virtual meetings
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place