UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Director, Cloud Engineering in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Director, Cloud Engineering
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
The Senior Director, Cloud Engineering will be a transformational member of UKG's Product & Technology group reporting to the Vice President, Engineering. The ideal candidate has proven success in building and delivering enterprise class software/systems, managing large global teams with multiple products & technology platforms, and strong communication, change management & leadership skills. Background knowledge in SaaS, and cloud deployments is required. This is a great opportunity for the right person to bring their experience, passion and vision to a rapidly growing business and product area that is central to UKG's core strategy and direction. The ideal candidate will be someone who thinks big while gaining new perspectives.
• Lead cross-functional, cross-geography teams to deliver enterprise workforce management SaaS solutions to market
• Responsible for leadership, management, and oversight of design, development, quality, and customer enablement
• Drive team to deliver a high level of quality with timely results - even when it requires breaking down barriers
• Own the program execution of the software from product definition through successful release, deployment, and continued support
• Assess effectiveness and drive optimizations in existing team workflows and SDLC
• Revise plans and solutions as needed for balancing long term results with short term business needs
• Communicate with peers, cross-functional team members and senior leadership regarding plans, status, issues, challenges and recommendations pertaining to the area of responsibility
• Lead and reinforce company values and culture in day-to-day behaviors, management style, and expectations of employees. This individual will be looked upon to inspire confidence and add additional leadership strength to the broader management team
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 15 years of overall enterprise level software development, including cloud-based multi-tenant SaaS applications, with 10 or more years of experience in managing high-energy software development teams
• Experience with workforce management or HCM is a plus
• Demonstrated high intellect, high integrity, positive energy, and the ability to energize others
• Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using multiple technologies, platforms and languages
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies, values and practices
• Ability to attract top talent and plan for succession; demonstrated success in motivating and cultivating high performing teams and instituting change where needed
• Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent system-level analytical, troubleshooting, and skills in technically complex cloud environments and architectures
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs