Kronos Senior Director, Product Management HCM in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Director, Product Management HCM
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
We are looking for a Senior Director of HCM Product Management to join Workforce Ready’s Product Leadership Team, supporting our Human Capital Management initiatives. The product suite includes Talent, HR Core, Benefits and Payroll. The Senior Director of HCM Product Management will have the opportunity to build modern connected business applications that positively change how our customers work with enterprise applications - making them more collaborative, interactive, and insight driven.
You are a thought leader and provide visible leadership via strategic communication forums. You are the expert on the market and product domain, and the rest of the organization will look to you for leadership and decisions.
Your role is both strategic and tactical. You need to be able to see and sell the big picture while keeping track of all the details, so the vision is delivered on time and to specifications.
In your role, you will be a key liaison between product groups at Kronos ensuring a consistent message and delivery for our HCM Solutions. You will drive consistent relationship management and coordination across the business and product groups to understand their issues and technology needs. You will work with stakeholders – engineering, marketing, sales, and customers to drive the company towards those goals. You will act as an internal advocate for all HCM initiatives working with all departments across Kronos to insure the success of the product line.
• Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage of Kronos HCM products
• Lead the ideation and launch of new features and products for internal and external audiences
• Working closely with cross-functional business stakeholders and implementation managers across the company to ensure that our solutions address the individual business needs of each group
• Clearly communicating product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
• Integrating findings from usability studies, user research and market analysis into actionable user stories
• Driving the agile product development process
• Analyzing metrics that inform the success of products and making changes where necessary to improve product outcomes
• 10+ years' experience in a product management role, with experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered product and development teams supporting the delivery of Saas Products
• Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
• Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
• Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; navigating in a complex environment utilizing expert product knowledge and influential leadership style.
• Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Kronos Jobs