Kronos Solution Consultant - Public Sector in Lowell, Massachusetts
Solution Consultant - Public Sector
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
An opportunity to join us as a Solution Consultant to enable us to successfully deliver workforce management solutions in the cloud. Our customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries, and we employ over 4,000 people worldwide. Due to our substantial growth, we are able to offer you an exciting and challenging career path within our rapidly expanding organization. Your superior customer service skills alongside your experience working with client/server and/or Web Based technologies will ensure your success in this role. This role is with the Public Sector Small/Mid-Size Business Team and will focus on delivering solutions for City/County Government, K-12 Schools, and Higher Education customers. This is a remote position
• Consulting and implementing our UKG solutions.
• Developing solutions using the UKG workforce management software that meets customer requirements
• Facilitating workshops to identify requirements, documenting the requirements and developing prototypes to use to confirm requirements back to the customer
• Assisting the customer with testing, understanding the solution, and knowledge transfer (application orientation) during the handover of the system
• Consulting customers on system configuration, industry-specific features, and system processes and procedures
• Communicating with customers in a timely, professional manner and escalating issues to the Project Manager as necessary
• 5+ years’ experience with configuration and support of SaaS-based systems
• Understanding of HR process and/or Public Sector practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven experience working with integration or implementations of Cloud-based systems
• Excellent technical understanding of Operating Systems, networking technologies, software applications, and communication protocols
• Must be a self-starter and willing to work independently without daily supervision
• Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs