Cardinal Health Marketing Manager - Kendall DL in Mansfield, Massachusetts
What Product or Solutions Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health
Marketing assesses customer needs, market conditions and competition to inform business strategy. This function implements the business strategy by developing and commercializing products and services and managing them throughout their full life cycles.
Product & Solutions Marketing defines marketing strategies and manages products and services throughout their life cycles to meet and exceed revenue and profitability objectives. This family identifies customer needs and conducts market research to inform marketing strategies and offerings. This family also defines pricing, positioning, promotion, branding and distribution to drive customer loyalty, sales growth and improved profitability.
Cardiac monitoring is a critical vital sign and plays an integral role in understanding a patient’s health. In the U.S., 75% of patients admitted to acute care facilities require cardiac monitoring. Kendall DL™ single patient use cable and lead wire system wascarefully designed for two very important reasons: Patients and Clinicians .
The innovations integrated into Kendall DL make things easier on everybody. A one-system-per-patient model, that not only provides a fast and accurate diagnosis of the heart but one that prevents cross-contamination, reduces nuisance alarms, increases patient flow, and makes the world a greener place.Come join our talented team as a U.S. Marketing Manager for this high-growth market-leading monitoring solution and play a role in elevating the safety of every patient, elevating the confidence of every clinician, and elevating the expectations of every hospital.
- Develop and execute annual U.S. marketing strategy to aggressively grow Kendall DL portfolio, including, but not limited to, elements such as sales enablement tactics, collateral development, demand generation activities, digital and thought leadership campaigns, and tradeshow planning.
- Manage the day-to-day business needs of the portfolio, including providing first-class sales support for the Specialty Sales team that is responsible for selling Kendall DL in the acute hospital market.
- Become a Kendall DL portfolio expert, including but not limited to product specifications, product differentiation and selling strategies to effectively provide support for product inquiries/issues with customers.
- Understand end customer clinical practice & patient needs as it relates to the portfolio, with focus on infection prevention, alarm fatigue and patient flow. Also understand overall US market trends in the category.
- Work with the sales team and customers directly through quarterly field rides, voice of customer research, advisory council events, and trade shows.
- Engage with key opinion leaders, customers, and patient advocacy groups to build strong industry relationships with particular focus on tradeshows and conference opportunities.
- Develop and support contracting and pricing strategies, business negotiations and product purchase proposals alongside sales, revenue management and enterprise contracting for health systems and national contracting organizations.
- Manage the P&L for the US Kendall DL business and demonstrate strong financial acumen through annual financial budgeting, quarterly financial forecasting and monthly interpretation and presentation of financial results.
- Manage product forecast in partnership with demand planning and global portfolio teams to inform manufacturing and deliver on anticipated customer needs.
- Understand Cardinal Health’s Supply Chain Network, and utilize established dashboards to monitor internal performance metrics (service levels, back orders, etc.)
- Provide insights to our adjacent marketers in Global Portfolio management on the state of US market including trends, market share, VOC, and competitive activity while collaborating with them on strategic initiatives, including new product opportunities through the product lifecycle management process.
- Collaborate with Sales Training team to cultivate content and support the delivery of effective training sessions to bi-annual new hire classes and mastery classes for more tenured sale reps.
- Build strong partnerships to effectively collaborate and communicate with cross functional partners including but not limited to Sales, Global Product Management, Digital Marketing, Finance, Medical/Clinical Affairs, Supply Chain and Operations, Research & Development, Strategic Pricing, and Legal.
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively on short and long-term projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to own decision making, invite curiosity to problem solve and take the lead in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of prioritization to deliver on business commitments efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive contributor to team culture and desire to develop self and others
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ year experience in healthcare industry, product marketing or product management
- Ability to travel 15 - 20% of time domestically
- A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine OR 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs