Cardinal Health Sales Enablement Consultant in Mansfield, Massachusetts
What Sales Administration/Operations Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Sales Operations Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Sales Operations function
This individual will support for the main objective of enabling the sales team with primary focus to achieve results related to business priorities and revenue & SGP targets. Supporting disciplined sales execution and enhancing the customer experience by deploying process improvements are critical to success.
- Support the vision and ASC leadership team direction for the sales organization
- Provide selling support for the ASC leadership team
- Supports and drives execution of Corporate Initiatives (Internal/External)
- Prepare and actively participates in customer business reviews
- Fields questions from the sales force regarding terms of the agreement
- Point of contact for the sales team for Pricing/Contract Resolution, Manage LCN, Implementation, New Enrollments, Account Structure, Global Communication/changes, Rules of Engagement
- Identifies savings opportunities through product conversions, operational efficiencies, and Cardinal Health services.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvements or to enhance the customer experience by understanding details of complex functional situations
- Contributes as a SME for projects
- Analyzes data and provides insight and recommendations for business decisions support the strategic objectives of the sales organization.
- Work across the organization to generate appropriate content and insights for business reporting (internal and external).
- Support processes that focus on Retaining & Growing Customer Base
- Support plans for adoption and sustained utilization of Sales Tools
- Utilizes broad & deep knowledge to support enhanced business practices, policies & procedures
- Working knowledge of the various technologies to support the business
- Develops and nurtures relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supports implementation and on-going training of Sales Tools and processes
- Works closely with Leaders & other stakeholders on projects to improve sales force effectiveness from development through implementation of such programs and tools to drive optimization.
- Works collaboratively with sales leaders, functional business partner leaders, and other stakeholders, in support of the sales processes for both individual business units/offerings and cross-business offerings.
- Bachelors in business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of general business experience preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- strong communication skills
- Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
This job is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs