Actalent Junior RF Engineer in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Responsible for the design, development and test of complex RF/Microwave components and sub assemblies
Research and develop technology related to RF/microwave/mmWave components and systems
Responsibilities may include research of ferromagnetic phenomena in materials, material synthesis, material characterization and analysis, RF circuit design, system engineering, prototyping and assembly of hardware, and linear and non-linear RF/microwave testing. Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Provides technical contribution to bid and proposal activity.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Top Skills Details:
Digital signal processing
• Basic knowledge of radio wave propagation fundamentals.
• Working knowledge of RF/microwave/mmWave components including amplifiers, couplers, limiters, filters, mixers, detectors, etc.
• Able to use RF test equipment including spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer, signal generator, amplifiers, and power meters.
• Comfortable working in a lab environment and can assemble, solder, test, and troubleshoot new designs.
• Familiar with HFSS, ADS, and/or Microwave Office simulation and analysis software.
• Knowledge of RF Circuit Design, Computer Simulation, Digital Signal Processing, Mathematical Modeling, RF Engineering, RF Optimization, Filter Design, RF Front End Design, Wireless Communications, Microwave Signal Path Analysis, and RF/digital PCB layout techniques
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Not Required but a plus
Magnetic spin wave theory and applications
Knowledge of microwave magnetic materials
MATLAB Programming experience
Familiar with AutoCAD or SolidWorks
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
- Actalent Jobs