Bank of America Financial Solutions Advisor - Consumer Investments - Marshfield Financial Center in Marshfield, Massachusetts
Financial Solutions Advisor - Consumer Investments - Marshfield Financial Center
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for providing comprehensive advice and customized solutions to clients to help them achieve their financial goals. Key responsibilities include triaging client leads, making referrals to business partners based on client needs and asset thresholds, meeting with clients to review financial and investment goals, building a financial plan, and recommending brokerage products. Job expectations include applying and expanding knowledge by completing required licenses and trainings. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since this position requires SAFE Act registration, employees are required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Works with clients to plan their short and long-term financial goals by building a financial plan with brokerage products, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and banking and money managed solutions
• Recommends banking and investments strategies that align with client financial goals and needs
• Triages client requests and makes referrals to appropriate internal service providers based on client needs and asset thresholds
• Mitigates and controls risk as part of daily activities
• Identifies and engages potential new clients through referrals or financial center clientele
• Provides coaching and feedback to referral partners based on knowledge of client needs and potential product services recommended
• Currently holds Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) licenses. If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65, an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
• Has at least one year experience in the investments industry, including investment training and in-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• Has at least one year experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Builds and nurtures strong relationships.
• Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and executes in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for clients.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• At least three years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Achieved additional professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC).
• Obtained your insurance licenses.
• Account Management
• Client Experience Branding
• Customer and Client Focus
• Oral Communications
• Issue Management
• Client Solutions Advisory
• Pipeline Management
• Active Listening
• Attention to Detail
• Risk Management
• Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
• Client Management
• Causation Analysis
• Written Communications
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs