Cardinal Health Field Sales Representative in Massachusetts, Massachusetts
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: all individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask, and follow all posted guidelines.
What Territory Management contributes to Cardinal Health:
Territory Management - Distribution is responsible for cold calling, prospecting, and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts. Sells products and services that help facilitate patient care predominately through optimizing the supply chain and the selection and management of the products within.
Territory : Rep will cover Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Albany, NY with a focus on the greater Boston area. Ideal living location for a rep is in the Boston area.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions:
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home. Edgepark works with 13,000+ health care professionals to make it easy for consumers to choose and receive the supplies needed to live their best life. We help keep life simple: from product awareness and order status, to insurance coverage details, we are advocates through the complexities of healthcare.
- Sell the benefits of Edgepark for the Urological, Diabetes and Ostomy portfolio with call points to Spinal Cord Injury Rehabs, Spina Bifida Clinics, Urology offices, WOCN’s, and Endocrinology offices
- Generate new business within a defined territory with approximately 70 – 100 accounts
- Conduct approximately 5 – 10 formal visits per day
- Manage the success of the customer accounts by meeting/exceeding the goals and objectives identified by Cardinal Health
- Collaborate with manufacturer’s reps to effectively position Edgepark services for growth versus competitors
- Understand Edgepark’s urology, ostomy, and diabetes supply categories, while demonstrating knowledge of industry trends, developments, key competitors, terminology, technology, challenges, reimbursement, and government regulation
- Position Edgepark offerings to match a customers' unique business needs
- Present a moderately complex broad-based portfolio of solutions that meet Cardinal Health and customer goals
- Build and grow high-level, long-term, trusted consultative relationships with healthcare professionals such as nurses, medical assistants, or general clinic staff
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years related sales experience (medical products, healthcare services, pharmaceuticals) highly preferred
- Documented track record of sales success with proven knowledge in business area
- Knowledge of regional hospital systems
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established goals
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel at least 40% of time (occasional overnights required)
- Influential, with the ability to increase account profitability
- Advanced computer skills, with experience in systems such as Salesforce, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to facilitate internal and external constituents’ needs independently or with minimal guidance
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level:
Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems; solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs