General Electric Modality Leader, Radiology in Massachusetts
The clinical and technical commercial expert for Radiology Contrast Media products and/or services.
• Lead commercial execution modality strategy for each product for the US
• Lead in the field execution of impactful programs and campaigns developed by Marketing; key partner in communicating insights to facilitate marketing enhancements.
• Product (SME) and Market specialist to lead initiatives that will drive growth
• Work with training to ensure the appropriate sales training is planned
• Partner to develop training needs, curriculum and training assets
• Lead strategic targeting initiatives, SFDC opportunity and Call activity management by working with the zone leaders to provide tools that drive better territory management and sales growth
• Work with Sales Analytics on sales dashboards, analytics, reports the team will receive to understand and develop territory plans
• Work with Marketing to make sure the team has the correct resources, marketing material and messaging
• Partner with Marketing/Training Leader to the implementation of Marketing initiatives
• Make sure we are leveraging GPO contracts and strategic pricing initiatives
• Work jointly with up Core Imaging Sales Leaders and sales reps to identify additional key targets for future growth and maintain a robust funnel of new opportunities through continued research and development in respective Zone.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the Account and Product Specialist teams in the geography. Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing.
• Act as reference point to the Regional/Zone account teams and lead, coach and direct the differentiation ie. position, value proposition, and key message of the product/solution/service. Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning.
• In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional SFE resources, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities
• Work with Sales Representatives to differentiate GE's product offerings by: conveying compelling value propositions, leading opportunities, developing
• Providing ideas around new pricing strategies to gain share and open up new opportunities. Gain Visibility around current contract positions where we can leverage pricing to grow and uncover while maximizing contract value.
• At least 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare, technical, pharmaceutical, medical devices or Life Sciences fields
• Proven track record of sales success developing, organizing and implementing sales plans, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets/competitive through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations
• Knowledge of Radiology (or Cardiology) contrast media /pharmaceutical markets as well as adjacent markets (equipment and clinical applications)
• Willing and able to live and travel 30-50% within the United States
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
• Ability to connect ideas, people, and resources to design optimal outcomes for customer and company
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to have executive conversations with Hospital CEO, CFO and COO.
• Demonstrated executive level relationship building
• Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks
• Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
• Unblemished record of compliance and integrity
• Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life at http://www.gelifesciences.com/
Sciences at http://www.gelifesciences.com/
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life at http://goo.gl/AEAOb0
Sciences at http://goo.gl/AEAOb0
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.