TEKsystems Hardware Refresh Technician in Milford, Massachusetts
• Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets and associated hardware peripherals
• Support for Operating System, Software installation/troubleshooting and other business application
• Support for the Mobility devices (Android/iOS/iPhone/iPads)
• Be one of the go-to people for technical queries on hardware Testing – Enterprise & Client/Office - Compute, Server, Storage and Networking.
• Be a key point of support for the Operations teams on all technical issues. Communicate actively across all site teams, creating and updating process flows and work instructions as required.
• Identify and support continuous improvement and innovation activity – opportunities to enhance or transform our hardware testing activities.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
• Problem solving and analytical skills – need to be able to take the lead in dealing with technical and business problems encountered with products and processes, root causing and correcting them.
• Self-motivated and results driven - self-starter with a sense of urgency, capable of working in a multi-tasking environment and shifting focus appropriately.
• Good knowledge of IT Equipment and hardware testing, across some of Enterprise & Client/Office Compute, Server, Storage and Networking, a distinct advantage.
• Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for any possible issues and product problems.
• Willingness and ability to travel, to other sites, customers and suppliers.
• Ability to take responsibility for new tasks and deliver results independently with minimal intervention required.
• Good interpersonal and team skills along with a customer focused attitude – capable of leading or working as an integral part of a team and delivering on commitments made.
• Strong communication skills, written & verbal - need to be able to transfer knowledge clearly and effectively to multiple audiences.
• Experience with Microsoft Navision desirable.
• Familiarity with lean manufacturing processes, tools and techniques is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs