Beth Israel Lahey Health Physical Therapist in Milton, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Evening (United States of America)
SIGN-ON BONUS $8000!
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is committed to improving the health of our community by providing exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect.
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is seeking a full-time, Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist performs skilled patient evaluations, then based on evaluative findings, plans, organizes and implements physical therapy programs on patients. The scope of patient care includes neurological, geriatric, general orthopedic, general acute medical and surgical, sports medicine and industrial patients with diverse cultural backgrounds and of varied age groups:
Inpatient (adults: 18-65 years; geriatrics: 65 years and older)
The staff member demonstrates the ability to effectively collaborate with the interdisciplinary health team in providing patient care services. The staff member may work in the inpatient or outpatient setting. In addition to the requirements of a Physical Therapist, the Physical Therapist is able to manage patients, serves as a clinical resource to other therapists, acts as a mentor in new hire orientation, develops departmental activities to enhance evidence informed clinical practice, best practice standards of care, competency and patient and community education.
It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.
This position is full-time with shifts for the day, evening, and weekend available.
Graduate of an accredited BS, MS, or DPT program in Physical Therapy
Current licensure by the Division of Registration of Allied Health Professionals in MA as confirmed by primary source verification.
Current CPR certification
1 year of relevant clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist (preferred)
A Physical Abilities Job Description is a component of this job description.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of this position.
BID Milton will pay $5,000 (in three payments over a year) to hired candidates for this position. Candidates will receive $2,000 on the pay period following date of hire, $1,500 once they reach six months of employment, and $1,500 one year following hire date.
· Employees applying internally from within BID Milton or another BILH entity are not eligible for this signing bonus program.
· Re-hires may receive signing bonuses if they terminated their employment with BID Milton more than a year before new hire date. This includes students, volunteers and interns who have worked (paid or unpaid) at BID Milton
· New employees must be in good standing at the bonus payout dates to receive payout.
· Candidates who are referred by a current employee will receive their bonus as part of the employee referral program. Candidates may not receive both a signing bonus and a referral bonus.
· Bonus eligible jobs are subject to change based on the hospital's hiring needs and will be determined by Human Resources on an ongoing basis. HR reserves the right to change the bonus eligible jobs at any time. Additionally, all payouts are subject to standard state and federal tax withholdings and are processed through payroll.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs