AMETEK, Inc. Wire Racker in New Bedford, Massachusetts
Job ID: 19548
Functional Area: Operations
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Hours of Work: 2 pm - 10:30 pm
Location: US - Massachusetts - New Bedford
Division: EMG - Electronic Components and Packaging
Education Required: High School Diploma
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0.00
Email a Friend Save SaveApply Now
• Work from written and/or verbal instructions-use racks, wire cutters, wire equipment and related equipment.
• Read work order or follow oral instructions to ascertain parts to be racked/unracked onto or from trays, racks and shelves by hand.
• Record number of units racked or handles on daily production sheet.
• Attach identifying tags or labels to mark information on cases or other containers.
• Count parts, racks and verify counts throughout plating operation.
• Visually inspect all parts during racking and unracking, and set aside parts with defects that would be cause for rejection.
• Maintain necessary records.
• Move materials as necessary in performance of duties.
• Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
• Maintain work area and equipments in clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Follow established company rules and regulations, safety precautions and maintain quality standards.
• Perform other related duties as required or as directed.
Perform repetitive wiring/racking, unwiring/unracking duties and move plating fixtures within plant following prescribed methods and practice, as well as transforming parts from one form of material handling container to another.
Will routinely lift weights up to 25 pounds in performance of duties.
3 months up to 1-year experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.