IQVIA Care Manager in Northborough, Massachusetts
Under close guidance or supervision, develops the skills necessary and learns the basic knowledge needed to provide support to clients.
• Trains to provide day to day guidance and support to clients
• Learns the technical skills necessary to answer client queries and maintain logs and ensure follow through
• Develops the interpersonal skills necessary to build effective business relationships with defined clients
• Develops an understanding of clients’ potential business needs
• Develops the knowledge to ensure accurate and timely communication of support issues to relevant departments within the support cycle
• Provides support to other team members
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Some related work experience Req
• Experience in an IQVIA role preferred and pharmaceutical experience Pref
• Proficient in PC applications such as Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral).
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs