BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Center Director II in Norwood, Massachusetts
Center: Norwood, MA
Job Type: Full-Time, Salary
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at BrightPath Kids! As a proud member of the Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join BrightPath!
What will you be doing?
As a Center Director, you will work side-by-side with teachers, children, and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
• Managing the overall operation of the center including recruitment and development of staff, management of policies and procedures, child safety, environmental health/hygiene, and state licensing.
• Ensuring that all staff members understand the objectives and expectations within each classroom.
• Managing administrative tasks such as processing payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general communications .
• Understanding and enforcing all state regulations within the building.
• Implementing and ensuring completion of training for all staff members.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 60% child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue 2 weeks of paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are given 7 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Director II credentials required
• Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education/related field OR Child Development Associate (CDA) credential OR EEC State of MA Teacher certification preferred
• 6 months Lead Teacher experience required
• 14 ECE credits, 2 Child Care Administration credits, & 2 credits in other Administration topics
• Must be able to function independently within the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
• Must meet state criteria and NAEYC standards for Center Director approval
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.