Actalent Electronical Technician in Norwood, Massachusetts
We're looking for an Electrical Technician to join our Repair team!
The tech will be required to perform a variety of operations such as mechanical assembly, soldering, board trouble-shooting, to repair and reassemble products or sub-assemblies. In this position, the person will use various common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools and be required to record information in the service database related work tasks, customer communications, and work completion status.
Additional responsibilities include:
1. Follow basic safety practices Follow PPE requirements.
2. Demonstrate attention to detail.
3. Basic assembly knowledge. Manual Dexterity.
4. Basic soldering and electrical troubleshooting skills or aptitude.
5. Engaging, perform tasks according to verbal and(or) written procedures, take direction, and well organized.
6. Self-motivated and work with colleague during training activities.
8. Desire to learn from and work with a team of high performing individuals.
9. Willing and able to commit to being an integral part of a successful team.
10. Work with a variety of groups in the building to resolve any customer issues.
11. Demonstrated reliability and team player in part.
12. Passionate, team player, can do attitude, and willingness to learn.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Trade school or Associates degree preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs