Rose International INC Laboratory Tech in Norwood, Massachusetts
Client Position Title: Laboratory Tech
Position Number: 316542
Location: Norwood, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Technician, MS Excel, Minitab, Lab Tech, Laboratory, Chemistry
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Duration: 12+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1: M-F (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
This candidate will provide testing and support for Research & Development efforts.
Specific duties include:
• Performing hands-on lab work in the areas of blood handling; assembling components; and testing on prototype equipment.
• Making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the technical and operating staff involved
• Preparing test solutions
• Performing inventory management and safety inspections
Highly Desired Skills:
• Direct experience in blood handling / blood dilutions / spiking blood
• Excellent analytical capability with experience using tools such as Excel and MiniTab to evaluate data (aptitude/interest in performing data analyses; demonstrated ability to apply statistical analysis tools such as Student''s T-tests, ANOVA and DOE to analyze variance and optimize processes)
• Experience with technical report writing,
• Good equipment troubleshooting and mechanical skills,
• Basic chemistry foundation re: calculating and preparing stock solutions,
• Safety oriented and exceptional organizational skills; and
• BS in related scientific field
• Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment.
• Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.
• Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
• Troubleshoots test processes.
• Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts.
• Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests).
• Participates in operating and making semi-complex adjustments to lab equipment and instruments.
• Participates in recording semi-complex test results and observations on standardized forms.
• Supports compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.
• Provides support in periodic semi-complex inspections of equipment and performs semi-complex preventative maintenance work.
• Participates in troubleshooting semi-complex test processes.
• Participates in making semi-complex calculations as well as preparing graphs and charts.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)