BrightStar Care Part time admin in Norwood, Massachusetts
We are looking to hire a part time admin 10-20 hrs a week with some local travel required.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Norwood (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based Responsibilities
Assist staff with calendaring, travel, expenses and reports
- Update calendars and events including documentation, meeting room setup/teardown and coordinating for meetings and presentations
- Extensive relationship management with staff, vendors and customers
- Coordination of company training, events and celebrations
Coordination of building maintenance and organization of mail, storage, office equipment, and supplies Requirements
High School diploma
- 3-5 years professional work experience in a highly matrixed organization
- Works independently with little to no direction
- Attention to detail possessing strong organizational skills
- Customer service including front-line customer and staff interaction
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong focus on Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.