Macy's District MyShop Execution Team, Full Time: Northshore Mall in Peabody, Massachusetts
* Job Overview: *
The District My Shop Execution Team is responsible for processing all store edit requests, executing store associate ownership placement by area, updating department mapping and schedule area configuration data for all stores, as well as supporting all other business needs related to selling support services and staffing strategies. The team helps to ensure thorough communication and execution of selling support services directives and follows through with prompt associate notification when schedule edit requests are executed to drive selling strategies. The team is also responsible for partnering with the District MyShop Execution Team Supervisor and District Director on specific, individual store staffing opportunities, as well as performing other duties as necessary.
Essential Functions: *
- Support Macy’s, Inc. business strategies as they relate to staffing, scheduling and driving business
- Supports staffing and scheduling agenda through efficient process of store edit requests, executing associate ownership placement by area, and maintaining accurate department mapping data according to guidelines provided by Selling Support Services, Human Resources and Associate Relations
- Ensure all HR/AR procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by Sales Leaders in regards to scheduling changes and provide prompt associate notification
- Partner with District Director to support store specific scheduling strategies related to District initiatives as directed by District VP
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the District Director
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred. • A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a sales related role required. • A minimum of one year of experience in an Administrative Support Team role preferred.
Communication Skills: *
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills: *
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Able to use a calculator.
- Reasoning Ability: *
- * • Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team & must have good time management skills.
- Physical Demands: *
• May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. • May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Other Skills: *
• Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. • Must be PC proficient, inclusive of Excel. Familiarity with MSP and Kronos a plus..
Work Hours: *
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
- Updated 2/16/18 *
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Peabody
Req ID: 710121502