Sun & Ski Sales Associate – Outdoor Sports Enthusiast Retail Store in Pembroke, Massachusetts
About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a driven Part Time Sales Associate. We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive to be number one and to work in a team atmosphere! Customer Service is our mission. Here you'll help cultivate an environment that is exciting, interactive and fun for both customers and employees! This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic individual to earn significant additional compensation from their own personal sales.
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Take initiative to remain familiar with the merchandise carried in the store, including key features and benefits, as well as, ability to make accurate suggestions to customers
- Attend product knowledge clinics/camps
- Assist with visual presentation of merchandise
- Ensure that you are aware of current advertised items and specials
- Notify Management of any suspicious people or situations
- Loss Prevention maintain accurate cash control and minimize inventory losses
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Preferred: Outdoor Enthusiast
- Preferred: Sales experience
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
**All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.