Aston Carter Customer Service Representative in Plainville, Massachusetts
Attention! Now Hiring for a Customer Service Representative in Norfolk County!
· Take inbound calls to service customers (business to business and customer to business)
· CSRs will utilize company systems to accurately take orders and update order statuses.
· Answer customer questions regarding Hilco Vision products in a friendly and professional manner.
· Maintain accurate product knowledge to best service inbound customer calls.
· Field and address upwards of 50 calls per day.
· High School diploma and 1-3 years of experience in a call center or customer service role
· Passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to stakeholders
· Must have a customer-centric mindset.
· Communicate effectively and courteously (and calmly) – after all, you will be working with many customers with varying and competing needs/circumstances.
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred
If Interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs