Dunkin' Crew Member in Plymouth, Massachusetts
Couto Management, operating Dunkin’ shops in Eastern Mass from the North Shore all the way down to Cape Cod, is currently looking for Crew Members in to join our growing team!
We’ll let you in on a little secret… while everyone knows America runs on Dunkin’, we know that Dunkin’ runs because of our incredible Crew Members! Are you ready to come run with us?
Here’s what’s brewing:
We are looking for friendly and reliable individuals to join our team! As the first point of contact, our Crew Members are responsible for promptly greeting and assisting our customers as they enter the restaurant. In this position, delivering excellent customer service will be your main objective.
If you are someone who:
· Brings your smile to work and goes the extra mile to keep guests happy and coming back;
· Works well with others in a fast-paced environment; and
· Takes pride in your work
Then we’ve got the job for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Promptly and courteously greet customers
· Prepare food and beverages in accordance with Brand standards
· Adhere to all food safety and sanitation protocols
· Maintain knowledge of menu offerings, including all limited offers and promotions
· Ensure a clean and organized workstation
· Stock inventory as needed
· Maintain cash register following proper cash-handling procedures
Qualifications and Skills Sought:
· Must have the ability to speak, read, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, understand menus and Brand standards as well as converse comfortably with individuals
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
· Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in this country
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
The perks of working here:
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Voluntary Benefits (AFLAC)
· Paid Time Off (vacation and sick)
· Professional Development (we aim for an 80% internal promotion rate!)
· Fun Team Outings and Events
· Free Coffee & Donuts
· Employee Discounts & More!
Couto Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Couto Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.