BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Center Cook - BrightPath Kids in Quincy, Massachusetts
Center: Quincy, MA
Pay Range: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Center Cook, you will prepare nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the children in our care. You will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen area when you are finished.
When you are not preparing food, serving meals, or cleaning, we would love for you to work in the classrooms to assist our teachers. While this is not a must, preference will be given to candidates who are willing to work in the classroom. Cooks who do not have classroom responsibilities will be scheduled less hours per week than someone who works in both the kitchen and classroom.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 60% child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue 2 weeks of paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are given 7 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years of food preparation experience preferred
• ServSafe Food Handler certification preferred
• Child and Adult Food Care Program (CACFP) experience preferred
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.