Granite Telecommunications Corporate Trainer-Sales in Quincy, Massachusetts
_Granite Background & History_
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.35 billion in revenue with more than 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Granite is looking for a highly motivated and capable Corporate Sales Trainer to train new sales employees through the Sales Onboarding Program. The Corporate Sales Trainer will partner with the Manager of Sales Training to ensure execution of sales training programs. They will maintain and deliver employee on-boarding training programs as well as on-going skills training for our growing sales team. This role is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of our critical growth asset, our sales organization and our sales talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering and continuously improving sales new hire training programs, as well as on-going learning and development opportunities for new sales professionals during and after onboarding.
- Facilitating learning related to our total suite of product offerings, in addition to professional sales development training, including the Selling Skills Playbook.
- Utilizing a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program.
- Collaborating with existing subject matter experts within Granite to bring relevant training content into our Sales Training Onboarding Program.
- Help to teach non sales internal Granite systems like WOM and CAST to sales from a sales users perspective
- Create and revise learning assessments, practice activities and tests for measuring knowledge transfer.
- Utilizing the Granite Learning Management System.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 Years + Training Delivery experience in a professional training classroom environment.
- Sales training experience or some prior sales experience.
- Proficient with IT systems and Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a self-starter.
- Experience with Desktop learning content development.
- Consistent work ethic.
- Knowledge of Granite internal systems like WOM and CAST a plus
- 1-2 years Telecommunications industry experience.
- 2-5 years of experience with classroom facilitation.
- Sales experience a considerable plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Prior experience as a Premier a strong plus
- Ability to relate to sales teams and sales leadership
- Knowledge of WOM, BOS, CAST, PREMIER and internal Granite systems and culture a strong plus
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 2434
# of Openings: 1